GDT: GAME 6 | Senators sail into the Lake of Salt | Tue Oct 22 2024, 9:15PM | TSN5, RDSI

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
UHC2425_DeltaCenter_Matchup900x500_OTT.png

OTTAWA SENATORS (3-2-0) @ UTAH HOCKEY CLUB (4-1-1)
TV: TSN5, RDSI | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM
Salt Lake City and the state of Utah has rallied around their Utah Hockey Club after re-locating from Arizona after last season. For the first time ever, the Senators will play in a brand new environment that has been tough so far on visitors.

Last edited:

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
How in the world does UTAH have a 4-1-1 record!

Arizona must be cursed.

I think this is a win for the Sens tonight. Ulmark will shut it down and the Sens PP will dominate.

Most people in Utah are finding out tonight that Ottawa is a real place in a different country.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sens are the better team. 5-2

Huge team focus on road wins and Travis Green said they need to be a better road team with a winning road record so I’m glad there’s a focus on road play and a winning road game.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019

Arizona must be cursed.

I think this is a win for the Sens tonight. Ulmark will shut it down and the Sens PP will dominate.

Most people in Utah are finding out tonight that Ottawa is a real place in a different country.
Well finishing low in the standings for years means they’ve been able to pick up a bunch of high draft picks. They also added Sergachev.

We’ll see how well they do as the season progresses. Just offering some answers or ideas based on your question.

Reactions: Norris4Norris

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Already an important moment into the season this west coast trip is huge for our play off win 3 games or 2 and we have already the best start of last 3 seasons. We have history of shiting on the bed in the west .Let's hope it's not the case this time.

Tough match ups(Vegas,Colorado) including this one but if team plays like they played Tampa + Ulmark we can do just fine .
Hoping for 3 wins but I will take 2 wins and OTL as a succesful road trip.

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Well finishing low in the standings for years means they’ve been able to pick up a bunch of high draft picks. They also added Sergachev.

We’ll see how well they do as the season progresses. Just offering some answers or ideas based on your question.
Interesting,

I watched this clip from overdrive. They put Utah in the top 10 of teams with no chance at winning the Stanley Cup.

I think their inexperience might hurt them later in the year when it gets more physical and teams are racing for a playoff spot. But clearly they have talent.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
UHC2425_DeltaCenter_Matchup900x500_OTT.png

OTTAWA SENATORS (3-2-0) @ UTAH HOCKEY CLUB (4-1-1)
TV: TSN5, RDSI | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

mormon-cool-dance-swag-lqxidruw3vp6quyf.webp

Nice gdt

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
This game feels important. They've already dropped the ball against a bad Habs team. Need to take care of business against a weak opponent this team. Losing and falling back to 0.500 would be demoralizing
Utah is 4-1-1 and 6th in the NHL by points percentage. Wouldn’t say a week opponent.

Reactions: BigRig4

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
forsberg played good last game outside of the shit goal

If he can just lock down tonight without letting in a bad one it would be good

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
forsberg played good last game outside of the shit goal

If he can just lock down tonight without letting in a bad one it would be good
I honestly believe Forsberg just needs reps and he will start moving his save % upwards. It's also a matter of our team cutting down those high qualify chances against. DEFENCE.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Did Pinto travel with the team? His car is in his driveway....hmmm. Unless he car pooled with his roommate

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison

Arizona must be cursed.

They were able to weaponize their assets this summer (cap space+draft picks) to add prime veterans to the roster. Combine that with multiple pieces from their young core reaching a later stage in their development.

This almost reminds me of the Quebec relocation, but worse because at least Quebec was able to make moves and try to win before moving to Colorado. The Coyotes fans had to sit through a 4 year rebuild, and now another fanbase gets the reward for that. Not only that, they watched their team accrue what might be the greatest wealth of picks+prospects+young NHLers in the history of the cap era. Now, another franchise gets to use those to try and win a cup.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Historically, the Sens have done very poorly when on western swings. Hopefully they can smash the curse. They need Forsberg to be very sharp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad