Pre-Game Talk: GAME 7 10/22 8:52 PM - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Reactions: Ladyfan and HustleB

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
This roster f***ing blows.
I mean come on that is awful. Means they should win 6-2

Zadorov with Carlo is bad IMO.

Maybe or it will allow zadorov to be more of a rover and be a precense on offense. I'm not saying this lineup is gonna be best in the league but at least every line makes sense now and has a pretty obvious idea what their jobs are.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Jones-Coyle-Frederic sounds like a very depressing combination. The other two new lines are pretty solid though.
If Jones has his skating legs it won’t be bad. He can create some havoc. Big if, though, based on how it’s gone with him so far.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Maybe or it will allow zadorov to be more of a rover and be a precense on offense. I'm not saying this lineup is gonna be best in the league but at least every line makes sense now and has a pretty obvious idea what their jobs are.
Jones should not even be in a starting lineup never mind line 2. Zadorov to me has to be with mcAvoy, and even that's not ideal. We will see though, not like I haven't been wrong before.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Nashville hasn't looked good but they should be desperate so the odds favor them I think. They have to win sometime don't they?

I guess we get to see if Marchand still has something in the tank or if he's part of the problem. Hope the Near-perfection line can be a thing.

Jones on line 2 seems like a throw something against the wall until something sticks kind of move but we shall see. He certainly hasn't impressed so far but maybe his injury has hampered him more than we know. Have to hope that's the case, otherwise that is not a second line. Maybe BKK is really our second line now.

Hope we see something good tonight.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I would say send down Tufte and Brazeau but who do the have to call up? Lettieri? Brown? Viel? Harrison? Kuntar?

At the least Viel and Kuntar would be physical, more so than Jones and Frederic have been. Coyle can sit anytime as well. Lettieri is fast and plays hard but is a tweener, as are Viel and Brown.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Gonna be a interesting season for sure comr trade deadline. They can't survive this way with Max Jones up there. Freddy's gotta produce.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad