GDT: Game 6: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens: 10/24/23 7:15pm EST TSN2, RDS(HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
We should tank untill we get a center close to Hughes or at least Hischier level. We are not going anywhere with Suzuki as a first line c. Only our division we are facing Barkov,Thompson,Matthews,Tavares,Stuzzle,Larkin and Point lol

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
The *it's hard to produce* excuse is getting old for Suzuki I'm sorry but plenty garbage non playoff teams around the league have at least one or two PPG forward across many many many years plus scoring is up there's really no excuses CC and Nick should be judged on their productions if our fanbase is going to parade them as contending first liners , sports is a tough bizz

Reactions: Pomee

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
… what? lol he’s actually been very good since the start of the season on both ends. Why point at him for Suzuki’s slow start of the season?
He’s a lazy player. Never drops down. Never watches his man at the point. They need to be separated and a real system needs to finally be in place. Suzuki is a 75 point player in the right system.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Toff tosses two 1-4

I wish the announcers would stick to the play instead of putting up maps & blathering on about personal anecdotes while goals are scored...

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
I am not attacking Nick. I am simply pointing out that I never for once believed he was genuine 1C. Pisses me off that people thought we were ready to contend with a mediocre C lineup.

People were even starting to say Dach was getting better than Nick lol. But yeah sure, he's a LEGIT 1C. Plekanec and Koivu were not seen as 1C but this guy is.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
We should tank untill we get a center close to Hughes or at least Hischier level. We are not going anywhere with Suzuki as a first line c. Only our division we are facing Barkov,Thompson,Matthews,Tavares,Stuzzle,Larkin and Point lol
Literally this. Every team in our division has a legit 1C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad