GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogTown06

Jul 20, 2012
Hammonds Plains
Also one thing to take into consideration is that our two top scorers have missed games in this series and haven't played at 100% yet. Hard to be scoring goals and racking up points like that.

Willy still looks like he's a little lost there at times.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Losing to Bruins again in the series; no can't stomach that. Its too painful! So screw the Bruins. Let the voodoo and name calling continue: So LEAFS WAKE THE F UP AND STAY THE F AWAKE

The EPIC COMEBACK CONTINUES !

2 down 14 more wins to go!!!

voodoo-doll-boston-bruins.gif

8oh4lj.jpg

8oh4rq.jpg

8oh5dn.jpg

8oh637.jpg

8oh888.jpg

8oh3al.jpg

BUDS CHANNEL MORE OF THIS PLEASE - Get it done in regulation!!!

ONLY HOPE IN GOAL - Protect Him!!! Gotta WILL WOLL the win here baby. LETS GO!

F9AirYwWIAApBe_

GOTTA CONINUE TO...

8opjo3.jpg

LEAFS EXPECTED LINE UP
(No real reason for a change up unless Matthews is good to go)

Keefe's Notes:

BRUINS EXPECTED LINE UP
(don't think much will change TBD of course except may be their 3rd pair D?... Swayman? Ullmark? :dunno:)

Montgomery's Notes:

Why is TML the Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla and THE CENTER OF HOCKEY UNIVERSE you ask?

Because....

EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE HOCKEY MECCA Willingly or Unwillingly - Magnetic force of the LEAFS is too strong ;)

(
Don't believe me? Just look at the amount of hate this team receives on hockey forums, social media, journalism etc. They Hate Us Cause They Ain't Us)

75qwkh.gif

(Almost forgot this lol :laugh:)
Since cheering saying GLG and being a good guy doesn't work. Here is something new that we hope works. CONTINUE TO EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE :laugh:

8ogze3.gif

There will be time for "Respect" either in the post series thread on the mains, or post game threads here on Leafs forum or in the handshake line ;).

But that time is not yet; the time now is still for WAR!

Great moments are born when great opportunity knocks. Legends are born when they rise against adversity and achieve glory!

Get ANGRY. Get READY. GO WIN!

screenshot_2024-04-20-18-54-41-2-png.857829

P.S. Forget about the home record. New Day, New Game, New Opportunity to get it right!

EVEN THIS SERIES!

1e9afac9d95f449f5968d8bd8bb155da.jpg

What a game thread! If they give us half the effort you put it, we're good.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Also one thing to take into consideration is that our two top scorers have missed games in this series and haven't played at 100% yet. Hard to be scoring goals and racking up points like that.

Don't think that's an excuse for the lack of offense in this series - even with stars hurt / unhealthy, they should still have more than enough fire power to be banging in more goals than what they've accomplished so far.

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
I know he just came back from injury but Nylander needs to have a big game. And for the love of god can we start shooting the puck instead of trying to make the perfect pass/play. *cough Domi *cough*
Swayman read that play a mile away. Everyone definitely needs to shoot more including him.

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
A side from the play on the Knies goal Tavares wasn’t great. Hopefully he steps it up.

Reactions: fahad203

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

He hit the post last game on his breakaway and setup a couple really good chances.

But yeah, he's missing his top end skating speed. Very likely not 100% to me.

Reactions: saffronleaf

PeeBee78

Sep 18, 2009
T-Dot!
Seems like a groin issue to me for Mathews. He limped when taking the shot at the end of that practice video.

Usually means its hurting to both shoot and skate. Gotta be a groin issue
He looks gassed. At the start and end of the practice video he is on his knee huffing. Long COVID symptoms?! Groin I doubt they would let him skate…..

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
Apparently we told Swayman in his draft interview that we liked him and we were going to take him. We used the draft pick to select another goalie, Ian Scott. Who snagged him with the very next pick? Boston.

The guy has a personal vendetta towards us that's why he is always lights out when we play him.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

The scoring issue goes back to last year's playoffs when everyone was healthy, so I don't think it's a valid excuse

You have to push through at some point.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Apparently we told Swayman in his draft interview that we liked him and we were going to take him. We used the draft pick to select another goalie, Ian Scott. Who snagged him with the very next pick? Boston.

The guy has a personal vendetta towards us that's why he is always lights out when we play him.

What better opportunity to make him more upset at us? Blow him out of the water offensively, crash the crease, give him a rough ride and a couple of sleepless nights ahead of Game 7.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
I'm conflicted.
Only two wins I've been on my couch and 3 losses I've been out at watch parties.
I was just invited to a watch party. I want to say no but they're ordering Chinese.

Throw up a go fund me and maybe a few of us will chip in to get you something from Door Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad