BRUINS GDT GAME 6 9:08 PM - The Coyotes are now a Hockey Club - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Kastelic and Koepke are our offseason additions who seemingly have chemistry and fit their lines.

I haven't seen Zaddy or Elias fit yet.

It's still early but you gotta have your best players play the best. Sometimes it feels like this is an exhibition game.

Sway deserved better.

Our powerplay has sucked for over a decade and nothing has been done or changed and that is unacceptable.

Reactions: Gordoff

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Well, this night quickly turned into absolute trash. B's blow it with five minutes left the yankmees about to close out the Indians. The thought of another bought and paid for World Series 'championship' for either LA or NY is truly nauseating.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Kastelic and Koepke are our offseason additions who seemingly have chemistry and fit their lines.

I haven't seen Zaddy or Elias fit yet.

It's still early but you gotta have your best players play the best. Sometimes it feels like this is an exhibition game.

Sway deserved better.

Our powerplay has sucked for over a decade and nothing has been done or changed and that is unacceptable.
I think it’s as simple as they don’t hit in a forecheck, or lack of.

Reactions: Mione134

Mick Riddleton

May these gates never be closed
Apr 24, 2017
They were outplayed most of the game and Pasta had a hand in both goals against more than Carlo. If you are hurt sit out, not doing anyone any good out there coasting against a fast young team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad