BRUINS GDT GAME 59 - BEAT LA!!!!!! - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
If I was going to have a cereal icon as a pet I think I'd choose Boo Berry - mostly because he'd be totally chill and have wicked one liners. And he's blue.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Leafs looked bad doing it too.... Should be a lot of angst on the airwaves over that tonight.

Wonderful. :naughty:

Also, I noticed you are from Niagara Falls, quick question.

What would you say is the best time of year to visit the falls?

I ask because coincidentally my wife and I were talking about taking our 7 year old daughter this year and were wondering whether to go in late spring or late summer. (We have been to the falls before she was born, my father in law has a house a couple hours away in the finger lakes region of NY.)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Habs gonna lose too.

I just made coffee. :)

Second Saturday in a row I’ll be up past midnight. (I hope)

Let’s go Bs. Gonna do this.

wawa-600x600.jpg

Reactions: sooshii

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls

I ask because coincidentally my wife and I were talking about taking our 7 year old daughter this year and were wondering whether to go in late spring or late summer. (We have been to the falls before she was born, my father in law has a house a couple hours away in the finger lakes region of NY.)

I'd say the spring....mid to late May. All the blossoms are out and the Parks Commission
has the gardens all around the falls blooming with spring flowers. Not as hot then...and
a few less tourists at that time of year.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I have been is Summer and Winter. Both are nice. In the winter the spray causes all of the bushes and trees to ice over and look like glass...very beautiful but cold. I saw it from the Canada side.

Reactions: OV

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Dinner has filled up the belly, everything in my body hurts, there is no coke left...and no soda either. I kid I kid.

Not sure how I'm gonna make it through another 3 hours. the laptop and a snuggie should help

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
I liked the Mighty Ducks music with the highlight...the first time I saw it. I don't usually get to watch the pre/post game...it leaves a little bit to be desired. Is it usually just Dale and Jaffe..or do they sometimes do a panel of 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad