GDT: Game #56 - New York Rangers @ Calgary Flames - 10pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Calgary is 9th in the West....2 points back of the 8th place team. They need wins. If Trouba is the main thing in their heads even before the game starts there's something wrong going on there. The last thing they should want to do is give the Rangers lots of power play time.

Lucic is tough though and he can be stupid so who knows what he'll do. That said if you're going to fight him.....he likes to go in a crouch to make himself a smaller target and he likes the other guy to reach and try to grab on or take the first punch. Lucic likes to start off with a counterpunch. So if you're going to fight someone like that you wait them out and let them make the first move. If they don't then you just end up staring at each other. That's okay.
I agree. Totally fine if Calgary chooses to focus on Trouba revenge. As long as they don’t try anything dirty that could result in an injury he can handle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: eco's bones

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Another 5 hours or so till puck drop…

088BCB9C-281D-4970-8F6D-0D098224C737.gif

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Goodrow for sure he loves to find a dance partner in those scrums. Would be cool to see KAM get his first or Laf, he’s due for one.
If anybody has a way to hit Gauthier with a message via Twitter or Instagram or whatever.....tell him to man up tonight and make it his destiny to be a Ranger past the deadline and grab onto Lucic and at least throw him down . He is a 4th liner.....play like a caveman .

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Moose is awesome. Your uncle ruined your opinion.

I am from Alaska, so I have a lot of experience.
I grew up eating salmon and moose. This is back in the 60's when people did not take care of the fish like they do today. We left them on the bank all day until we were done fishing and then cleaned them.

My mom overcooked everything especially wild game. The moose she cooked was like leather.

I ate bear once. It was terrible. Very gamey.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
It was probably one of the best regular season games of the past decade
Maybe one of the best games since Domi-Probert games.....i know it was a long time ago....but you were pumped watching it for sure ....I know I was .

I grew up eating salmon and moose. This is back in the 60's when people did not take care of the fish like they do today. We left them on the bank all day until we were done fishing and then cleaned them.

My mom overcooked everything especially wild game. The moose she cooked was like leather.

I had moose while on a fishing venture in NFLD...and I found it very stringy ...but it was tasty . I got my moose in Cornerbrook too LMAO....never caught many fish though .

tbassler

Jul 22, 2009

i ate tons of salmon growing up. My brothers admitted that left the fish on the bank while they were fishing.

This was Pink Salmon. I hated salmon as a kid, now I pay $27 a pound for it.

Reactions: Boris Zubov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad