GDT: Game #56 - New York Rangers @ Calgary Flames - 10pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Calgary is 9th in the West....2 points back of the 8th place team. They need wins. If Trouba is the main thing in their heads even before the game starts there's something wrong going on there. The last thing they should want to do is give the Rangers lots of power play time.

Lucic is tough though and he can be stupid so who knows what he'll do. That said if you're going to fight him.....he likes to go in a crouch to make himself a smaller target and he likes the other guy to reach and try to grab on or take the first punch. Lucic likes to start off with a counterpunch. So if you're going to fight someone like that you wait them out and let them make the first move. If they don't then you just end up staring at each other. That's okay.

BlueShirtGal

Wanna go?
May 19, 2014
Federal Way, WA
Saw this on FB

Attachments

• CE16FC77-8A90-4753-B32B-DC8DDA18C144.jpeg
    CE16FC77-8A90-4753-B32B-DC8DDA18C144.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2

klingsor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Manhattan
Visit site
I understand why Halak is starting but it seemed like Shesterkin was starting to get his mojo back after the first period. We would be extremely serious contenders if he regains his elite form.

tbassler

Jul 22, 2009
If it's anything like moose I wouldn't want to, my drunk uncle had a whole moose in his freezer for 20 years and would cook that rotten meat and holy shit that stuff stunk up the entire house. Worst smelling food in the world
Moose is awesome. Your uncle ruined your opinion.

I am from Alaska, so I have a lot of experience.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
If it's anything like moose I wouldn't want to, my drunk uncle had a whole moose in his freezer for 20 years and would cook that rotten meat and holy shit that stuff stunk up the entire house. Worst smelling food in the world
No joke...

Based on your love of mediocrity, it's hard to believe you.

How can anyone trust your opinion based on your unrivaled infatuation.

It's gotten to the point that you really need to do some introspection and really take stock of why you are so fanatical.

... About crappy pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad