GDT: Game 55: Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens 2/17/24 7:00pm EST SN, City, TVAS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I havent really been in TO but I figure its like/worse than MTL. In some areas of MTL its pretty dangerous to just wander around. I live by Metro monk and my GF just doesn't go outside after 6 or 7. A lot of crackfiends, dealers etc. Parc extension, mtl-nord, lachine, petite bourogne and PSC are all just as bad/worse.
Umm I can't speak for other boroughs but I live in Lachine & it's not that bad. I live near the canal though & apparently up North it's more industrial & rougher. I have seen some homeless types & once or twice I was propositioned but that's it. It does seem strange to me that people would want to do that in Lachine instead of downtown though.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Umm I can't speak for other boroughs but I live in Lachine & it's not that bad. I live near the canal though & apparently up North it's more industrial & rougher. I have seen some homeless types & once or twice I was propositioned but that's it. It does seem strange to me that people would want to do that in Lachine instead of downtown though.
Lol, Lachine is the most dangerous of all burroughs. Did you ever go by Duff court?

Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad