GDT: Game 55: Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens 2/17/24 7:00pm EST SN, City, TVAS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Nah, I dont care
People are gonna want Savard

And if people are gonna want him, then you gotta trade him, it's just how it works right now lol

Love the guy, but these guys are all about asset management

Last edited:
Reactions: McGees and Habs13

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Jake Allen makes a save with a loose helmet.

Get rid of that helmet Jake, it's time for wayback hockey.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I just can't see bland Toronto having too much crime.

"Hey man gimme your money! Or don't, whatever. Got some weed?"

Actually that IS more Montreal style.
I havent really been in TO but I figure its like/worse than MTL. In some areas of MTL its pretty dangerous to just wander around. I live by Metro monk and my GF just doesn't go outside after 6 or 7. A lot of crackfiends, dealers etc. Parc extension, mtl-nord, lachine, petite bourogne and PSC are all just as bad/worse.

• Wow
Reactions: HabSgt

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
"Don't forget (kids) to bet local."

- Ron the Shameless Shill MacLean
How do they choose which betting app/company to give slobbering love for at any given 5 second interlude.
And its not just during sports, My wife was watching Dr Death or something and prime now has ads and boom betting ad pops up...WTF. Time for a write in campaign.

Just waiting for ron to come out with a prominent can of Budweiser talking about the smooth feeling and great menthol taste of his virgina slim *now available in Canada*

Reactions: Habs13

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I havent really been in TO but I figure its like/worse than MTL. In some areas of MTL its pretty dangerous to just wander around. I live by Metro monk and my GF just doesn't go outside after 6 or 7. A lot of crackfiends, dealers etc. Parc extension, mtl-nord, lachine, petite bourogne and PSC are all just as bad/worse.
PSC is my hood and really not that bad anymore

Reactions: HabSgt

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
How do they choose which betting app/company to give slobbering love for at any given 5 second interlude.
And its not just during sports, My wife was watching Dr Death or something and prime now has ads and boom betting ad pops up...WTF. Time for a write in campaign.

Just waiting for ron to come out with a prominent can of Budweiser talking about the smooth feeling and great menthol taste of his virgina slim *now available in Canada*
Right! Tobacco ads are rightfully banned because they're bad for our health; so is gambling and they too should be banned.

• Love
Reactions: Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad