GDT: Game 53: Kings vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I'd like for anyone on our team to take a 5-min major and crash Doughty into the boards...I hate he always takes liberties and no one does anything
Hanson him.

ERZiyF.gif

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Where has this Dvo been the past two months? I didn't get to watch the Vegas games but it looked/sounded like he had two good games then too.

He missed some key defensive assignments and probably got chewed out right before he went cold. Dvo really wants to be Bergeron. So it probably got in his head.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
We all are. Is this the longest drought of having a team with above a .500 record? Let alone actually making the playoffs.

There has always been hope. This is the least amount of hope that I can remember going into any summer. Have to hope that BA is basically a magician and also nails his coaching hire.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
not a very good showing for the coyotes. they remain a poorly coached team with a captain that has a less than average skill set and 2 legit all stars. the coyotes defense in the crease was very poor... left kuemper out to dry two times, both times LA scores. to be pitied they are.

Reactions: Grimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad