GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Carlo olaiacovo just said that Reilly shouldn't have gotten 5 games because he didn't do anything to break the rules.

Yeah sorry Carlo last time I checked cross checking someone across the f***ing face would be considered breaking the rules bud.
This right here is the highlight of his NHL career.

IXn1A0.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I got no problem with Reilly reacting to that dick move, but he went wy too far.
That Greig kid is a POS and while Reilly should have dropped the gloves instead, I got no issue with Greig being held accountable. Besides, it was a Senator player

Reactions: HabbyGuy

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I cant believe people watch those games, see all those talentless, useless winger, and tell me Joshua Roy “isn’t ready”. He’s better then half our forwards.
Perhaps, but he isn't doing much on the ice neither. I like that he shoots, but aside from that, it's hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad