GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Funny how our PP is struggling lately yet it's the best I've seen it all year. The random goals by Matheson made those awful PPs look better than it was.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The moment of truth for this team is always how the opposing teams always make adjustments after the 1st period and the Habs do not. Will it continue against a similarly bad team?

Reactions: Pomee

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hopefully Gallagher has really enjoyed the time off and finally considers just LTIRetiring himself.

It's time. No shame in it dude just call it quits.

Price & Wideman are calling his name from the clouds

Join us Gally join us

Reactions: Pomee

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Insider trading breaking news after the break. Please don't disappoint me with the Rielly suspension news TSN.

Boo. It was the Rielly suspension. Meh.

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
Well... they're not losing...

200w.gif

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Carlo olaiacovo just said that Reilly shouldn't have gotten 5 games because he didn't do anything to break the rules.

Yeah sorry Carlo last time I checked cross checking someone across the f***ing face would be considered breaking the rules bud.

Reactions: Pomee and HabbyGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad