GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
At the same time though he needs to play to work on his game.

Missing a couple games is no biggie but if he's bouncing in and out of the lineup for the rest of the year I think it does him a disservice.
That's a fair point but if he plays 2, sits one I think his development will be ok. I would rather he play 20 minutes alongside Mailloux in Laval though. I think Arber enjoyed that.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Primeau has lost an entire year of development. Hughes did not handle this well at all.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. He's getting a lot of practice time. Lindgren pretty much went through the same thing during that one Covid season that started in January. He was our 3rd string, and played like one game in NHL, and maybe 2 in AHL all year. He's still became an NHL goalie.

Reactions: Runner77

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Allen against his old team.
Romanov and Scandella against their old team.

Revenge of the Trades match!

Lol at our "second" line. It's basically the line of "idk whatever".
It looks like another take on the "available for trade" line we have seen in the last two seasons.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Remember when people were mocking his summer regimen, breathing exercises and peripheral vision work.
I still can't understand how some fool dismissed everything I posted about breathing exercises and performance.
Giving no credence to an exercise practiced by many of the top athletes in every sport.
Maybe I just don't remember it right so sorry if I'm off base. I just recall that a number of us would talk about how given the size of the Molson purse, we needed to take advantage if that by putting lots of bucks into scouting and also specialty coaching, like power skating.

HUGO is actually doing that no ? I mean a shooting coach ? And the ypung guys for sure are showing up to work with these guys. They want to be better. Love the ethic here. Bodes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad