GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Thanks b'y.. Much appreciated. I also had an unexpected family passing in Oct and then a close childhood friend pass in a tragic vehicle accident in Nov, so it was a pretty crappy few months to end 2023 on my end.

This place though has been a great distraction for me during this difficult time so thanks everyone. :thumbu:
Sorry for your loss sheed.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
That would be cool. If they run out of idea's they can just have Allan break out some The Night That Paddy Murphy died is a night I'll never forget. :)
It would be 100% better than Arpon Basu & Kelly Greig blathering at each other anyway.

I notice Kenzie Lalonde has dumped Arpon on Kelly, she has paid her dues & moved on.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I like him alot more than Anderson, Gallagher and Pearson though.
Indeed to bad we had to light a fire under his ass to get him to wake the f*** up.
People blame Struble on the play and rightly so. But that play would not have happened if not for Allen freezing the puck one-on-four with your first line on the ice, a first line thst had jump (the only line). Change of squad for the face-off, shit happens. Textbook bad read by this experienced goalie.
Yup I caught that. One underappreciated part of Sam's game is his puck handling and ability to keep the puck moving in the right direction.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks b'y.. Much appreciated. I also had an unexpected family passing in Oct and then a close childhood friend pass in a tragic vehicle accident in Nov, so it was a pretty crappy few months to end 2023 on my end.

This place though has been a great distraction for me during this difficult time so thanks everyone. :thumbu:
Condolences, @sheed36.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
How bout he and Tessa replace Mc lean and the stork woman!!!!
How bout we trade Tessa to TSN Ottawa for:

1707681662504.png

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal

sending love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad