GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Good to hear your dad is doing OK. Hoping your brother makes it through unscathed. Hang in, b’y. :)
Thanks b'y.. Much appreciated. I also had an unexpected family passing in Oct and then a close childhood friend pass in a tragic vehicle accident in Nov, so it was a pretty crappy few months to end 2023 on my end.

This place though has been a great distraction for me during this difficult time so thanks everyone. :thumbu:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He wants to win and feels as though he doesn't give him the best opportunity for it. It's not all on MSL, he needs to get better but this year is meaningless. It's weird that he's able to live with some mistakes but not others
Yeah there is a term for that...favoritism

• Love
Reactions: Habano

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Pretty terrible game by Montreal. We have one line.
I'd like to see Gignac at center with Newhook on one wing and ylonen or Anderson on the other. Then the 3rd line would have Armia and Roy on opposite wings.

Pearson can provide a vet presrence on the 4th line.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Imagine if Savard played mean, probably kill some one with his 300lb frame.
He would eat people.

1707681110968.jpeg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Thanks b'y.. Much appreciated. I also had an unexpected family passing in Oct and then a close childhood friend pass in a tragic vehicle accident in Nov, so it was a pretty crappy few months to end 2023 on my end.

This place though has been a great distraction for me during this difficult time so thanks everyone. :thumbu:
I hear you...I am watching my brother deal with stage 5 cancer that is spreading rapidly, talking hockey with everyone keeps me from losing my mind.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I am beginning to believe that MSL isn't a fan of Xhekaj. They sent him down and he led the Rocket, played well and they brought him back but the guy that came back wasn't the same player. I don't get it.

Reactions: Tyson

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The management pays the coach to assess who at that given time gives them the best chance of winning. If yhats not the case, Kent Hughes should just coach
Absolutely. And they should be meeting to discuss the roster. If management feels the coaches philosophy doesn't match theirs, and doesn't make sense, then the coach should be gone.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I like him alot more than Anderson, Gallagher and Pearson though.
I’d argue that Pearson was never meant to be liked other than for the 3rd rounder he fetched.

The others sticking around will see them get whipped for several years to come in our GDTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad