GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Gojng to have to keep Allens salary to get rid of him
He has no value anymore Hughes held him too long for some strange reason

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
yes, it has been like that for a couple of months.

Putting Slaf in front of the net would be a waste of his talents
I haven’t watched him closely since his first year so I won’t act like I know better than any fan. But, I think being the net front guy could suit his talents very well.

He’s a big, athletic player who is going to be great in those types of tight puck battles. He’ll be a huge screen in front and very hard to knock off balance. I just don’t necessarily trust Slaf’s hockey IQ. He shoots the puck a ton in less than ideal situations.

With him there, Caufield would be the main trigger man.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
He should be moved in the offseason, we can' be going into another 3 headed monster next season.
1707680524732.jpeg

Who is which goalie?

• Haha
Reactions: NewDef and HabbyGuy

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
just tuned in. but allen and the penalties seem to be the difference.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We had 2 moose license's last year but didn't get a chance to go hunting. My 78 year old father had a heart attack at the beginning of Sept which required a triple bypass and a 2 week hospital stay but thankfully he's now ok now and my brother ended up crushing his thumb about 2 weeks later which he's still dealing with.

We still have moose left yet though.
Good to hear your dad is doing OK. Hoping your brother makes it through unscathed. Hang in, b’y. :)

• Love
Reactions: sheed36 and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad