GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Can't believe Anderson's got 3 more years after this one.
Coupled with 3 more years of Gallagher,
It is a BIG problem, I'm so mad at bergevin and feel so bad for Hughes

Imagine having 12 million tied up in 2 guys you are dying to get rid of
While guys like Matthews, McDavid and MacKinnon make 12M alone

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I am not sure you realize it but your comment is contradictory. He made the split second decision to hit him so yeah chances are he was going to hit him in the numbers regardless
You go to finish a check and the guy spazzes at the last second and falls over... Unfortunate result and hope Harris is okay but it was hardly a dirty play from Blais

Would have been nice if Blais held up but that's a split second decision, he made awkward contact with Harris but most of the damage came from Harris hitting his head on the ice, which is the result of an awkward fall

Reactions: HabbyGuy

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I will buy a Habs jersey soon than later. I hesitate between Dach and Slaf. Tough tough choice seriously. I like both equality!!

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Hughes might have to use the retention slot on him. Retaining 2.75 for 3 years and still getting assets is way better than a buyout.
I don't believe the assets we'd get back for him would be worth a contract more than all the prospects/picks we already have coming. He just needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad