GDT: Game # 52 - 2/10/23 - New York Rangers vs Seattle Kraken - 7pm EST, MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Bread: "Oh, this is just the annoying camera lady who stalks us when we walk in for practice"
Vlad: <<awkward wave>>

Looks like one happy dude.

f***ing stunned that they're giving this a look.
This is #74's last chance. He has no fkin excuses. He needs to go out there and produce. Not just fancy stats.
He has decent linemates who will do some of the dirty work.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
They should have all of the juice going into this game and Seattle will probably end up gassing out at some point.

No excuse to not come away with 2 here.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Machinehead will be there

LMAO Gallant low-key keeping the Kid Line down by inserting Kravtsov and thinking now he's got a legit second line with Kreider and Trocheck.

In all seriousness , they are really two second lines. Wouldn’t even call that Trocheck line a 3rd checking line no pun intended lol. Too much skill on there.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
@EdJovanovski this morning:

conan.gif

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
I'm genuinely stunned by those PP units. Very excited. I want both units to get fair looks as well. Kakko dishing for Tarasenko makes me moist.
*Trouba shooting into skates before Kakko sends it to Tarasenko (I fixed it)

It’s always darkest before dawn… @edjovo

Reactions: LOFIN

Deleted member 23124

I’m in Florida now so cannot watch this on ESPN+ on my TV, it’s blocked out. But I can use MSGGo app since my Verizon Fios is a NY account, but don’t feel like watching the game on my tablet. Lol

It’s crap like this why the NHL needs to get their shit together. Make the games available everywhere for everyone.

There are a lot of Rangers fans down here. Lol
You forget....the NHL is all about the $$$$$$$......fans don't matter to them.

Reactions: Leonardo87

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Vesey: This is the sickest lineup since I've been here, even though I'm now on the fourth line. But I'm on my natural wing, so look out.

PP1: Two lefties, three righties. PP2: Three lefties, two righties.

• Haha
Reactions: egelband and CLW

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Blew the Penguins out 6-1 and Brassard, Clowe and John Moore all scored in their first games as Rangers.

Clowe scored 2 in that game despite having 0 goals on the season when we acquired him.

I watched it live (from Germany) , I will never forget the first shift. Clowe started with couple of huge hits, pretty much charged someone on the boards, almost destroyed the rink at MSG.

That was so awesome, unfortunately it fizzled quickly though.

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
I want to get excited because this truly is the lineup I was looking for. But you know he is going to change these half way through the second period let alone after a game or two.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad