GDT: Game # 52 - 2/10/23 - New York Rangers vs Seattle Kraken - 7pm EST, MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Honestly the first grade-A opportunity Tarasenko will get, he will make an extra pass trying to hit Panarin or Zib. It's something in the water here. Guys don't like coming in and immediately stepping on toes.

Reactions: Rempe73

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I remember a trade we made back when Torts was still coach, it was multiple players we got, and all the new acquisitions showed up on the scoresheet in their first game. It was very exciting. Trying to think who they were.
Blew the Penguins out 6-1 and Brassard, Clowe and John Moore all scored in their first games as Rangers.

Clowe scored 2 in that game despite having 0 goals on the season when we acquired him.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Blew the Penguins out 6-1 and Brassard, Clowe and John Moore all scored in their first games as Rangers.

Clowe scored 2 in that game despite having 0 goals on the season when we acquired him.
to this day one of the best games i've ever watched

snapped a streak where we lost like 6 in a row to PIT also. felt really sweet

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Don't you think it's a little weird that lately new guys who join the team take the same numbers off the old guys? 91, 16, 77. Even Cullye at 50.

It's a conspiracy to make jersey sales easier.

Easier to replace a name plate than throw all your DeAngelo jerseys on the clearance rack

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
"Nice! Another NHLN game!"

-Nobody

I’m in Florida now so cannot watch this on ESPN+ on my TV, it’s blocked out. But I can use MSGGo app since my Verizon Fios is a NY account, but don’t feel like watching the game on my tablet. Lol

It’s crap like this why the NHL needs to get their shit together. Make the games available everywhere for everyone.

There are a lot of Rangers fans down here. Lol

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I’m in Florida now so cannot watch this on ESPN+ on my TV, it’s blocked out. But I can use MSGGo app since my Verizon Fios is a NY account, but don’t feel like watching the game on my tablet. Lol

It’s crap like this why the NHL needs to get their shit together. Make the games available everywhere for everyone.

There are a lot of Rangers fans down here. Lol

I'm sure if you just randomly knocked on someone's door, there's a better than 70% chance he/she is a Rangers fan and a better than 50% chance they have NHLN from their TV provider and will let you in and watch with them as a fellow fan. You'd make new friends on top of that.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm sure if you just randomly knocked on someone's door, there's a better than 70% chance he/she is a Rangers fan and a better than 50% chance they have NHLN from their TV provider and will let you in and watch with them as a fellow fan. You'd make new friends on top of that.

Lol, I get NHLN, but prefer the Rangers broadcast. We poke fun at Sam and Joe but they are still the better option than likely more than half the broadcasters out there.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Lol, I get NHLN, but prefer the Rangers broadcast. We poke fun at Sam and Joe but they are still the better option than likely more than half the broadcasters out there.
Poor you will just have to watch on a tablet. But MSG Go lets you cast off the phone

• Haha
Reactions: Leonardo87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad