GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Stars with some nice passing, Monty had to be sharp.

We are 30th on the PK? Did I see that right?

& as per NHL.com we are 18th on the PP. I would have bet the opposite. Good thing I don't bet.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Gonna be 400 calls if thats the standard

Such a terribly officiated sport
Fans when calls are made according to the rules : "Such a terribly officiated sport !"

Fans when refs use judgment - and thus it's impossible to have any sort of standard - to avoid calling penalties all the time : "Such a terribly officiated sport !"

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
How can you call that interference?! What a shitty call from a shitty referee, what's new?

Reactions: Sagikev

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Fans when calls are made according to the rules : "Such a terribly officiated sport !"

Fans when refs use judgment - and thus it's impossible to have any sort of standard - to avoid calling penalties all the time : "Such a terribly officiated sport !"

Its play that happens hundreds of times a games.

Its not judgment, its pure randomness

Reactions: Sagikev

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Every time the Habs play a Peter DeBoer coached team I'm gonna post my favorite Peter DeBoer NHL moment. :D

Taylor-Stevens22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad