GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
You did hear them say that the Habs' collapse in the 2nd was partly due to RHP's injury right? Are you gonna deny that also.? A big muah back to you.
Yeah because it happened on the very next play. Not because he's the reincarnation of Flower, lol. You could easily tell Armia was shook up. Doesn't take much in professional sports to lose your edge. You had a dumb take, just take it in and accept it.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I don't know which announcer said "it's good to have speed" and then referred to Pearson and I laughed. True story
I just started watching. Was Pearson playing with Newhook and Anderson even before RHP went down? Terrible, unless the intent is to showcase Pearson.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.. Armia is also a playoff asset despite production.
Let’s say you’re right, what’s the point of a rebuilding team having two guys that only show up in the postseason and taking up $9m in cap space? They are useless

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
You did hear them say that the Habs' collapse in the 2nd was partly due to RHP's injury right? Are you gonna deny that also.? A big muah back to you.

Lol give it a rest bad post happen to everyone

And by the way '' coincide'' is not the same as ''patly due''

Reactions: sukimono
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad