GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Dallas should really go all in this year. They have everything. Do it while their veterans are still productive. I would be scared to face that team, especially Oetuanbdjfknebiger goes on a run.
They got some real good prospects too. Of course they will replace the Duchene/Pavelski/Benn/Seguin but you still gotta capitalize on this team right now.

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
OOOh I hit a nerve with all the RHP fanboys. The guy is shit, get over it
lol. You're telling this to the wrong guy. Couldn't care less about RHP, not last year when he had a nice run and not this year when he is struggling. However what is clearly dumb is to insinuate that the guys on RDS keep raving about the guy day in and day out when they aren't. I watch the games on RDS. (Mod)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
omg Matheson sucks so much in the offensive zone. Great at transition and moving through the neutral zone but my goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad