Post-Game Talk: GAME 51 - BRUINS 5 Leafs 2 F - ENJOY VACATION GUYS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
1675314954062.png

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Great win Bruins! Without a doubt the Bruins fan base is easily amongst the top 3 in road attendance. Loads of Bruins fans at the game tonight which was awesome. Great win for the boys and much more detailed in a number of things vs the last few games. TO looked like the had already started the break. In any event nice way to end the first half/all star break and some much needed, deserved rest. First game I’ve seen live since 2019….well worth the wait!

Go Bruins!
67840E24-03A3-4ABC-BCD1-7D33493ED392.jpeg

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Montgomery hopes his club uses its break time wisely, but also wants them to stop and smell the roses after what’s been an impressive and unexpected run to the top, with him as new coach.

“I’m going to tell them to enjoy it, that they’ve had a great first half, get your rest spend some time with your family and loved ones. Then let’s get back and continue to get better.”

8Neely8

Jul 3, 2009
Great B’s win especially against those clowns…awesome team effort and thought Greer really didn’t take as much damage as many are claiming…yeah his head was speed bagged but most if not all of those shots were to the side/back of his helmet hurt Simmonds hand more than Greer….and just to clarify Joe Bowan (Leafs telecast) , Greers knees did not buckle from the first Simmonds shot, rather Greer stepped on a glove and lost his balance at the exact time as the shot landed….anyways, love beating the Make Beliefs where it matters most.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
He’s one point away from tying his career-best season. 30 games left.

Love what he’s brought to the Bruins. He’s got quite a shot too when he gets a little space to use it.

Loved the contract when he signed it and I think he’s gonna be a 50-60 point guy for the duration of his deal. I can’t wait to see him live.
I actually think he’s our best defenseman on the roster right now. And that is in no way meant to be a slight on McAvoy, who’s been really good too. I just think Lindholm has been THAT good…

Reactions: Aeroforce

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
What can you say, it's always fun to beat the Leafs.

Just hope Greer's okay. He really got his bell rung with that first punch.

The Un4casted Storm

May 14, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Anyone else see the Sportsnet pre-game show where one of their analysts unironically gave the Leafs the edge in forwards, defence and coaching? I'm shocked that the Bruins were able to pull off the upset against such a superior opponent :sarcasm:

On a more serious note, I'm thrilled to see this team put together a really solid road game after a lot of inconsistent play lately. Especially happy to see Carlo bounce back with a good game and a goal(!) after a couple of pretty rough outings.

8Neely8

Jul 3, 2009
What can you say, it's always fun to beat the Leafs.

Just hope Greer's okay. He really got his bell rung with that first punch.
He seems ok as per his post game presser “When I tried to hit him at first, I didn’t get a grip on him so it was hard for me to come back cause he has a long reach. But I protected myself and nothing came from it. … He had that reach against me so it was just a matter of making sure that I was gonna be safe in that situation but I just thought that I couldn’t say no to that just cause of the emotions I was going through.”…only reason his legs buckled after the shot was because he stepped on a glove and lost his balance…glad no damage was done.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Great B’s win especially against those clowns…awesome team effort and thought Greer really didn’t take as much damage as many are claiming…yeah his head was speed bagged but most if not all of those shots were to the side/back of his helmet hurt Simmonds hand more than Greer….and just to clarify Joe Bowan (Leafs telecast) , Greers knees did not buckle from the first Simmonds shot, rather Greer stepped on a glove and lost his balance at the exact time as the shot landed….anyways, love beating the Make Beliefs where it matters most.
Well let me tell u. First hand. Saw it live. Greer got smashed. That punch rocked him. I’m surprised he was still standing. I’m not even sure what he was thinking. Everyone knows Simmonds is a heavy weight Scarborough boy. Greer was no match. I’m pretty sure only foglino can hold his own against simmonds currently.

You know your secondary scoring came through for you, when Pasta, Marchy and Bergy combine for 1 assist, but you still score 5 goals.
Carlo was their best player imo. Absolute force tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad