GDT: Game #50 - Jets host Sabres @7pm CT. THURSDAY MEMORAMA/GIFORAMA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I expect when a coach calls his shot and breaks up a winning team to get his guy into the spot he wants, he'd get some backlash when that doesn't get the expected results. Just like Maurice got ripped here for breaking up the PLD-Connor-Svech line and everything coming crumbling after that. Other players being bad doesn't change anything. Heinola got ripped for a bad game in Montreal when the entire team was bad as well (and it wasn't uncalled for)
The point is they are all bad - and you've singled one out to support your POV brought up earlier -
It doesn't matter if Stan or Samberg are in this game - it wouldn't make a bit of difference.
The coach didn't make some grievous error in putting Stan in for a couple of games to get him back in game shape - yet you are calling it out as if the team is falling apart in this game because of that decision.

I don't think anyone cares if you rip into Stan - everyone is getting it tonight. But to blame Bones for making some terrible mistake with a third pairing line up change, and this game proves that, is ridiculous.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Disjointed play and looks like some players are complacent. I’m glad I didn’t pay to go to this game.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Nice setup down the middle for the Sabres, Dubois. Someone in the media should ask him if he requested a trade to Buffalo with that one.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Guess how many SOG scheifele, perfetti dubois and Wheeler combined for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad