GDT: Game #5: Utah HC @ Anaheim - 8:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I have never seen a team fan / whiff on so many pucks. Perfect example was the game losing goal. WTH?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I find myself watching the games, rooting for the players yet happy for a loss. I’m done with posting on HF. I’ll probably lurk around for a while and then leave HF for good.

To all my fellow Coyotes fans, it was a nice run. You taught me a lot about hockey. Thank you. I wish you all well. Good bye.

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
We need some more size in the line-up imo. Get rid of Carcone and get some more beef in the bottom 6 who can skate. Too many small players on this forward core. I don't mind the top 6 being smaller, but the bottom 6 should be full of big guys who are hard to play against.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I find myself watching the games, rooting for the players yet happy for a loss. I’m done with posting on HF. I’ll probably lurk around for a while and then leave HF for good.

To all my fellow Coyotes fans, it was a nice run. You taught me a lot about hockey. Thank you. I wish you all well. Good bye.
Take care my friend. I’ll part with these words: every time I think I’m out, they pull me back in! :D

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
We need some more size in the line-up imo. Get rid of Carcone and get some more beef in the bottom 6 who can skate. Too many small players on this forward core. I don't mind the top 6 being smaller, but the bottom 6 should be full of big guys who are hard to play against.

Two small wingers on the 4th line is not ideal.

GhostofYotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Remember that time I said I was out? Fun times lol.

In fairness, I'm just score checking and lurking a bit. This isn't like years past where I watch between 50-75 Coyotes games (another 50 or so for other teams), and spend 3+ hours a day on HFB.

If you do manage to squirl yourself out of this, I wish you the best.

OooooOoOo 👻

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad