GDT: Game #5: Utah HC @ Anaheim - 8:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I have never seen a team fan / whiff on so many pucks. Perfect example was the game losing goal. WTH?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I find myself watching the games, rooting for the players yet happy for a loss. I’m done with posting on HF. I’ll probably lurk around for a while and then leave HF for good.

To all my fellow Coyotes fans, it was a nice run. You taught me a lot about hockey. Thank you. I wish you all well. Good bye.

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
We need some more size in the line-up imo. Get rid of Carcone and get some more beef in the bottom 6 who can skate. Too many small players on this forward core. I don't mind the top 6 being smaller, but the bottom 6 should be full of big guys who are hard to play against.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I find myself watching the games, rooting for the players yet happy for a loss. I’m done with posting on HF. I’ll probably lurk around for a while and then leave HF for good.

To all my fellow Coyotes fans, it was a nice run. You taught me a lot about hockey. Thank you. I wish you all well. Good bye.
Take care my friend. I’ll part with these words: every time I think I’m out, they pull me back in! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad