GDT: Game 5: Sharks @ Jets 5:00pm NBCSCA

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
I should probably just go back to grading papers now instead of paying attention to this game but unfortunately the game has forced me to drink. This pathetic team ruining everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Star Platinum

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
Does Warso ever talk on the bench? Or does he just stand their like a silent balding hamster? Never seen his mouth even open when the camera pans over.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I remember when people around here were suggesting the Sharks wouldn't be the worst team in the league. Anyone still thinking that?

I thought they would be improved. The reason to watch this team is basically injured so I don't think this is a representative of how this team is going to be, especially when Macklin comes back. Now if it is even with him coming back, then it is all on coaching and fire the coach before the season ends.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I thought they would be improved. The reason to watch this team is basically injured so I don't think this is a representative of how this team is going to be, especially when Macklin comes back. Now if it is even with him coming back, then it is all on coaching and fire the coach before the season ends.
He's one player and he's 18, he could be prime Connor McDavid (spoiler: he's not) and we're still the worst team in the league with a bullet

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
He's one player and he's 18, he could be prime Connor McDavid (spoiler: he's not) and we're still the worst team in the league with a bullet

Let's play Eklund, Smith, Celebrini, and the veterans together. I'm not saying they are a playoff team, and record wise they might be the worst team in the league, but I still thought they would be an improved and watchable team. The team tonight is not watchable.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There's a lot that Macklin can do to make the team better but he can only really do something against one line. Teams that have two or three lines that can play are still going to kill this team with our blue line and lack of scoring depth. That's not on coaching either. This team just isn't ready until they're able to remake their blue line.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Let's play Eklund, Smith, Celebrini, and the veterans together. I'm not saying they are a playoff team, and record wise they might be the worst team in the league, but I still thought they would be an improved and watchable team. The team tonight is not watchable.
I think that's the plan, it still results in a bad team that's hard to watch for the half of the game the top 6 isn't on the ice

I predicted we'd be about 5 wins better than last year, which can still definitely happen, but it means we're BARELY better, the real improvement is still a couple years away at minimum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad