GDT: Game 5: Sharks @ Jets 5:00pm NBCSCA

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Would GM Grier fire Wars if they are 0-10 by their 10th game? How embarrassing, so many here think wars was the greatest coach for the Sharks! Marco Sturm would have been better coach! It's not too late to get Sturm.
I just don't care who's coaching this team for the next few seasons. We'll get a real coach when it matters.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Only caught some of the game. Seems like they’re playing well…………

I guess when you take out your 1C and 1LW, you might struggle? But my god our defense is atrocious. We desperately need Muhk. I’d also bring up Thompson. Sit Benning and Thrun. We can’t get out of our zone.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Anyone here remember the California Golden Seals?Anyone remember Garry Young?Shakrs are going to be good again it just takes time and a couple more drafts

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
Would GM Grier fire Wars if they are 0-10 by their 10th game? How embarrassing, so many here think wars was the greatest coach for the Sharks! Marco Sturm would have been better coach! It's not too late to get Sturm.
He gave Quinn 2 years so probably not, I wonder if Woofsofsky has had this team do a bag skate yet? Honestly after this game i would’ve told all the skaters to keep their gear on they weren’t done for the night. Let the goalies go home. The nhlpa wouldnt allow it though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad