GDT: Game 5: Red Wings at preds 2:00 pm et 10/19/24

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Nope. that's your strawman that you still can't seem to let go of.

People weren't arguing he was a 2c on a decent contract. In response to your obsession with Copp, most were simply arguing that he wasn't the worst player on the team or the worst player on the league. That he wasn't the wings biggest problem yet got the lionshare of your complaints.

Dude, your memory sucks. Just go read through the Copp thread. The proof is there. I can sit here and quote almost every post from there, but it's not worth clogging this thread just because you're delusional.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Come on..... they have let alot of shit go and now those back to back. Larkin just got slew footed, Berggren cross checked in the back of the head...
game management is absolutely real

the calls were 3-0, 100% the refs are reffing the game with the intent of giving us a couple penalties. It shouldn't be this way but it is. Refs should call it as they see it, but they don't. This is an NHL issue and needs to stop. If 1 team takes 10 penalties a row and then there's another penalty...make the damn call.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
You could say he's got the heart of a Lyon...

Sorry, I had to...
images

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I don't know why it took so long for me to realize this isn't really about Copp. This is about you wanting to show everyone how smart you are. You constantly him up to get people talking about him so you can say "I said he sucks first!" lol

oh man. Thats hilarious. Do you play ball hockey too?
Ahhh, so you're done gaslighting and now resorting to personal attacks? Pretty obvious you have issue admitting when you're wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: norrisnick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad