GDT: Montréal Canadiens @ New York Islanders (Oct 19 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
no but if people build narratives by ignoring all the evidence that hurts their argument. It's not trolling, but its people addicting to complaining, whose sky falls daily.
Truthfully the Habs have been brutal in many facets, there is a lot of evidence that points to that.

Reactions: hvac412

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Huge game for the tanks if we loose.
BACK IN THE MIX if we win.
I'm in win-win mode already.

Can't lose baby

I'm three beers deep. beautiful weather. Michigan game on. Steaks ready for the cue. Pray I make it to game time friends. Looking doubtful.

1000009268.jpg

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
The lineup mystery is killing me … not.

Play LM! Struble, Arbs, Pezz. Let’s have some fights. At least some entertainment.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The context here is I'm talking about their effectiveness as nhlers today and not what they might be down the road.

Guys like Murray and Davidson were not used as core guys. Back then, the defensive core had guys like markov, petry, and subban/weber. It was collectively a good defense.
Could have gotten lost in translation there......................we HAD a decent Dman core, and then the idiot chased them all away, and started offering up some bad D in place of the good ones....

Right now, it's a kiddie core, and it is not pretty based on certain nights, and based on a D system that no one seems to understand.
Is Robidas completely made of tin foil here? Who do we ask some tough questions to? Robidas? MSL?? Hughes???

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
What 3 fights ? You mean Xhekaj throwing punches to that softy and then the Habs losing fights ?

The Xhekaj, Slafkovsky, and Anderson fights? Losing fights? Geez, so now players also need to win the fight in order for them to be considered a close group that has each others back? Is this the NHL or the UFC?

You mean the game where where the Habs just talked to him and Dach was forced to go after Greig because he tried another cheap hit ?

Pezzetta went against Greig

Struble went against Greig

Xhekaj went against Stutzle

The whole game got nasty because of the hit on Dach...

You mean where Guhle went and told Puljujarvi to don't do it again ? I mean, it's great for the team Guhle didn't try anything as he'd get hurt.

They once again just skated there and weee like heyyyyy.

Guhle even just half-assed skated over after the Puljujarvi hit.

Ridiculous that you think this wasn't a good enough reaction

Of your examples the only one who did anything was Xhekaj.

You can't fight and that's fine, target that player, or their better players with hits, which the team doesn't.

There's bound to be something tonight so we can watch the Habs respond to nothing like normal.

Even if there's 10 fights tonight, and the habs win all of them, I'm sure you'll still find something to be negative about.

Reactions: Andrei79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad