GDT: Game 5: Philadelphia Flyers (1-1-1) @ Seattle Kraken (2-2-0) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I deleted my Twitter account when Musk bought it, and have no regrets. Its disappointing that so much sports coverage content centers around that one social media outlet. I look forward to the day it hopefully spreads back out.

I did the same. Deleted my account entirely. I wish more sports figures would have enough balls to get off that platform. It’s contrary to everything I stand for. Being an asshole isn’t awesome, it’s shitty and I won’t stand for it, so I will never be on Twitter/X/shitfest.

Reactions: Fuhrious

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I did the same. Deleted my account entirely. I wish more sports figures would have enough balls to get off that platform. It’s contrary to everything I stand for. Being an asshole isn’t awesome, it’s shitty and I won’t stand for it, so I will never be on Twitter/X/shitfest.
Wish I had more than a single Like to give.

Reactions: The Marquis

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
I only use twitter for sports news. Would love to move to Blue sky or whatever but lots of journalists, podcasters etc seem slow to move over. It's getting worse and worse though

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Olzcyk breaking down that bad forecheck is honestly sort of what I was talking about a few days ago about Bylsma's scheme. These are "basics" that they dont seem to be getting coached on?

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad