GDT: Game #5 - Los Angeles Kings Vs Montreal Canadiens - Oct 17th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - In Memoriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
For as long as Ive watched the Habs, they've almost always had difficulty completing simple tape-to-tape passes. Dude, follow who has the puck and put your f***ing blade on the ice in case he tries to get it to you. Ffs. The guys who distribute need to be more precise, and the guys who receive need to make sure they are ready.

Reactions: morhilane

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
MSL doesn’t demand players finish checks or forecheck. It’s hard to believe these teams are almost identical in size

Reactions: Levard

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I disagree this team needs to wake the f*** up. that clip of mcdavid during game 7 is what we need. the leadership and coaching...whatever they are doing right now ain't working
McDavid is 2ppg in playoffs and the best hockey player in the 2000s. He carried the team by himself. I think it's different for him.

I just think the veterans in our teams are gutless and spineless. I think the only 2 vets that talk are Savard and Gallagher and the rest are just collecting a paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad