GDT: GAME 5 | Lightning Strikes at the CTC | Saturday Oct 19th 2024, 1PM | SN, RDS

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Big + would be the entire fans after the game is done saying Stu and Brady were our hardest workers tonight. Like actually hustle all over the ice all night.

Giroux’s PP giveaway and his lack of effort tracking back, he actually stopped after he started his back heck and threw his head back - if you want to know why Ottawa is losing it’s all their on that play. They aren’t ready for their shifts, hustle isn’t engrained in them, feeling sorry for yourself is still a part of their game.

Hustle and our highest paid being our hardest working. That’s how you win, it’s no secret. It’s what worked here with Alfie and Hossa, and it’s what has always worked
I'll settle for them scoring instead of 'coming close' and skating hard. But scoring

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Forsberg confirmed as starter.

I would update the thread with more info but apparently the Sens don't care about posting starting lineups anymore.

Edit: Found it on NHL.com. Nothing on Sens' X or their own website though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speatleysson

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I am not motivated for this one
shit.gif

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
60min effort and some timely saves would be nice

Do we 2-3 forecheck or 1-4 trap... that's the question
Attack. Hit their defense hard, puck retrieve. It's all moot unless the big guns fire goals in though. I'd say this is a put up or shut up for the offence. One game on, one game off, one game on. f*** off and show some consistency.

Reactions: senswon

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone else watch Peterka this season and think, "Dayyyyum. We coulda had JJP and Stu."? The Deutsch Dynamic Duo that could have been
Yes, at the draft already. Peterka simply was the player with the greatest upside.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Anyone else watch Peterka this season and think, "Dayyyyum. We coulda had JJP and Stu."? The Deutsch Dynamic Duo that could have been
Yup the past 2 years. He looks like a legitimate top line player league wide.

I never even minded passing on him in 2020, took the scouts opinion and expertise rather than what I thought or the prevalent thought was. Was very, very wrong not minding passing on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad