GDT: Game 5: Devils @ Hurricanes | 7:00 p.m. on TNT

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
That goal has absolutely flipped the whole vibe in the arena on its head at intermission

You can tell Carolina really started going after it and almost got another before the end of the period. Kinda like that 1st goal got us going and then momentum shifted when Devils scored and now we got it back.

Everything resets now next period.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Rarely do I get hyped off the intermission show but they are right, we are f***ing spoiled with our elite defense and this does seem like a coming out party for KK. Also NJ fans have to be sick with them showing that empty net miss over and over. Love to see it.

That Burns hit on Meir I think got us another gear, because we scored after it.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
In response to Timo Meier’s précis, I would like to offer the following opposing points. The following arguments will underline why I say that I feel no more personal hatred for Meier than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. The simple, regrettable truth is that I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can’t say that I’m 100% true to this, but Meier’s frequent vacillating leads me to believe that he does not content himself with putting the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse. Rather, Meier seeks to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty. If he does, that will be the end of the general public knowing that he doubtlessly believes that his crimes are victimless. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? The cynic in me says that the answer has to do with the fact that his gloomy, loquacious propositions are guaranteed to make me take the coward’s path and do nothing to stop him from elevating bossy, liberticidal rascals to the sublime. That is not up for debate. I will, however, invite discussion on my hypothesis that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Meier would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being wily. Let me close by remarking that if I have succeeded, as I hope and believe I have, in presenting such a combination of facts and arguments as has demonstrated the propriety of pulling back the curtains on Timo Meier’s fulminations and showing them for what they really are, I shall regard it as evidence complete that these lines have been judiciously penned.
This is wordy as hell for my buzz!

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Rarely do I get hyped off the intermission show but they are right, we are f***ing spoiled with our elite defense and this does seem like a coming out party for KK. Also NJ fans have to be sick with them showing that empty net miss over and over. Love to see it.
Fast is so lucky that his isn't the biggest whiff of the night anymore :laugh:

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Well we are VERY lucky to be tied right now. Destiny still has the door cracked but if we keep giving the Devils grade As it's gonna close for tonight quickly. Andersen is flailing and flopping around but I'm pretty sure luck is the only reason they aren't finding the back of our net.

Yep. That's why I was saying you gotta be freaking kidding. Before Burns scored we were being dominated that period and only had 2 shots in the last 10 minutes.

Hoping he can close the door here in the 3rd. We already know we can crack Schmidt. Heck, we've lit him up two times before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad