GDT: Game 5: Devils @ Hurricanes | 7:00 p.m. on TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
And a right pip pip squawgly six it is, innit

"Whatever might be happening to DC< Axar has had a superb season both with bat and ball. On this slow pitch, he has lofted a slow flighted wide ball over extra cover for a six. He gets on a knee to access it."

That's an example of what commentary for a six is like (I literally copied and pasted it from ESPN Cricinfo).

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
All this Cricket talk has me confused.
81BsQrhfXlL._SL1400_.jpg

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City

a lot of slavin love
For non Athetic subs

In fact, Jaccob Slavin is the only defenseman still playing who has been on for fewer goals against per 60. Slavin just so happens to be the only player whose Defensive Rating is higher than Schenn’s plus-1.8 during these playoffs.

Before the second round began I noted that a big problem against the Islanders was Carolina’s depth scoring. With Sebastian Aho on the ice, the team scored 4.9 goals per 60 at five-on-five, but without him that dropped to 1.1. Safe to say that hasn’t been a problem against the Devils.

In 48 minutes the Hurricanes have scored 3.8 goals per 60 with Aho on the ice in the second round, but without him they’ve scored 4.7 goals per 60 in 151 minutes. That’s night and day from Round 1. Thank Jordan Martinook for that first and foremost — he somehow has nine points against New Jersey with six coming at even strength.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad