GDT: Game 5: Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings, 5pm PT

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
We’ve lost to the teams that are better than us and beat the teams we could realistically be better than. Hard for me to be too upset about this start of the season
We barely beat San Jose without their best player. If it weren't for the fact that San Jose is a disaster of a hockey team, that was a performance we'd lose to most of the league with. Our only good, even passable game so far was against Utah.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Pathetic.

Gauthier/Zellweger --> SD.
Cronin/Clune --> moon.

The PP is somehow even worse than it was last year. Dare I say it's "cluneless."

🧥

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Soooo, what's Bruce Boudreau up to these days? I imagine he would at least kiss some life into our forward group and get the defense from abysmal to below average within a month or two.
he's old and done coaching, at least at the nhl level. he's also not someone you hire to coach a rebuilding team

Reactions: Boo Boo

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I want to hope that there is some more flu going on the team which is why we have looked so bad the past 2 games. But at the same time looking back at how clueless our coaching was last year, the Lyubushins comments – it's a bit doomy feeling about where we're at as a franchise. Surely, some of the blame should also be on the players, but I don't feel they should be the first on the line when looking at where we are...

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
It is really simple, if you can’t get young players motivated to play at the start of a season, it is the coach’s/organization’s fault.

If you blame the kids, they will go somewhere else.

John

Last edited:
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad