Post-Game Talk: Game #49: Phoenix 1, Canucks 0 - No 7 minute penalties! PROGRESS!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Well if the Canucks don't go 5-1-1 or so in the next 7 I wont feel good about their chances. I mean really they have Calgary, Edmonton, Nashville, Phoenix, Edmonton, Chicago, Winnipeg.

out of those games... 3 of them are winnible.. unless the team for whatever reason they cant score then i can see them LOSING all all of them.

Castle1*

This team is a joke.

Sedins look like they are 40. No effing help there.

Kesler is the only one that seems to care but 1 guy against 20 cant do ****. Fire gillis as he seems to be petrified and frozen in place...wont do **** all.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Everyone was talking about how the Boston game in 2012 destroyed the will of this team.

What we're seeing is what happens if we had lost that game now.

We need to fix the PP, and that's just to get back on even keel. We are not a contender this year, we never were, and with this kind of play, I don't want to see us succeed and build hope. Everyone is snakebitten, and to contend, we will need to add a few players at or before the deadline, and I just don't want to see us pay a price of picks or players for a futile attempt to change our fate.

Maintain the course, stick to the plan most of us had for the team in the summer, do what we can with what's provided to us, and restock the cupboards, reload the team, and be ready next season. This is not a team that will win a playoff series in the West.

arsmaster*

I'm a little annoyed torts neutered the boys tonight.

Was there a drop of emotion or urgency from the boys tonight.

Sestito should have played more.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Gary saying Canucks have a chance to score some goals and win some games coming up cause the teams we play suck lol that's what this team has become lol

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Daniel has really **** the bed lately I wouldn't want to admit it either though so.

I'm actually disgusted that someone like Daniel who's in a leadership role doesn't put the blame on himself and the other core members for the losing streak. Instead he comes up with a stupid answer that everyone can call ******** on. If this is the type of leadership we are getting it's no wonder this team is mentally weak.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
We are probably worse than the Oilers right now

486.gif

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
unless the team is playing to send a message to the man in charge micheal gillis to find some ****ing help..... but thats my opinion. stay the course ride it out. team isnt good enough to win anything let alone the playoffs. start anew in the off-season. build from their unless gillis keeps on sitting on his hands all day. sedins contract will look like a bad move now... they are slow..

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
This team is a joke.

Kesler is the only one that seems to care but 1 guy against 20 cant do ****. Fire gillis as he seems to be petrified and frozen in place...wont do **** all.

But he still trys lol

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
This team is a joke.

Lol

Kesler?

Surely you jest.

Castle1*

This team is complete and utter garbage now. Too late to get rid of the swedes. Gillis blew the luongo deal. Gillis gave the rest of these bums NTCs.

We didn't get younger like gillis said.

This whole thing is a failure at this point. I wonder if aquaman has any balls to doing anything? I highly doubt it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad