Post-Game Talk: Game #49: Phoenix 1, Canucks 0 - No 7 minute penalties! PROGRESS!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Most annoying thing about this lose is we basically had to score their goal for them. Game would have finished in a 0-0 shootout, Coyotes look as terrible as us.

goodluckchuck

Apr 22, 2012
if the Sedins are this bad.. how bad will they for the next 2 seasons, when the new contract kicks in. :shakehead:amazed:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
The Sharks, Wild, and Kings all won as well as Phoenix.

Good. I mean it. Like I said before, I want that higher draft pick more than a playoff spot. A playoff spot just feels so empty to me. It's not like this team is anywhere near good enough to win anyway.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
We go from one of the most fun teams to watch to one of the most boring teams in a few seasons, great ****ing job Gillis, Sedins 7 ****ing million a season for the next 4 years **** !!!!

miked1101

May 19, 2011
Can Torts just flip out please. It doesn't have to be a circus like New York, just one time, commmooonnnnnnn!

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
This team is the epitome of not giving a God damn. There's no sense of pride, no sense of urgency. They epitomize the complaint a lot of people have aimed at Joe Thornton: too many players on this team don't seem to hate losing. They're just, you know, sort of disappointed. They don't like it, but you know, shrug, on to the next game.

I was disgusted watching that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad