GDT: Game #49: KINGS @ RED WINGS - Saturday, 1/18/2014 @ 4:00 pm PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
it's just a matter of time. the Kings will play tough/catchup yet give up the go-ahead goal... The drw will add a late goal to make it 3-1.

We've seen it for soooo many years it disgusts me just thinking about what will happen.

Hope I'm wrong of course, but I've been thinking that for several years now... :shakehead

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
Just ****ing win you bunch of *******. These **** teams should be thrown out with the kity litter like the ****ing ******* they are. This is our ****ing window. Dont **** with it ... nob wads

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Didn't that happen last time we played the wings too? Ugh. Can't take offensive zone penalties but want some consistency

KingKopitar11*

Just ****ing win you bunch of *******. These **** teams should be thrown out with the kity litter like the ****ing ******* they are. This is our ****ing window. Dont **** with it ... nob wads

french_window.jpg

Our window :sarcasm:!

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You KNOW zetterberg is the shooter why leave him all alone? There's no one timer on the other side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad