GDT: Game #49: KINGS @ RED WINGS - Saturday, 1/18/2014 @ 4:00 pm PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Mayor John Hoven ‏@mayorNHL

More AHL: @JRouby had his stick knocked out of his hand, stood up & delivered a nice right hook, which had all players on the ice fighting.

Rouby got his 1st shutout in a 6-0 win.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
This has easily been Richards' best game since his game against Vancouver.

Watching Tatar play, you could just tell that he's going to be the next King killer. Frustrating knowing they drafted Clifford ahead of him.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This might be literally the worst game I've seen for kopitar in a kings jersey. Still time to turn it around but yuck. Maybe he's got the flu or something, but it looks like more than just a bad game, he usually doesn't make poor decisions; we usually berate him for being too safe

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
This has easily been Richards' best game since his game against Vancouver.

Watching Tatar play, you could just tell that he's going to be the next King killer. Frustrating knowing they drafted Clifford ahead of him.

Pfhhhhhj they drafted Joe Ryan two spots ahead of Milan Lucic.....

And some if the Kings scouts wanted Lucic.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Kopitar rarely seems to play well against Detroit. A game here and there, a period here and there, but the Wings do a consistently good job against him, especially in Detroit.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
This might be literally the worst game I've seen for kopitar in a kings jersey. Still time to turn it around but yuck. Maybe he's got the flu or something, but it looks like more than just a bad game, he usually doesn't make poor decisions; we usually berate him for being too safe

What are you a Ducks fan? ;)

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site

I bet he's sick. he's milking it on defense. He never, ever does that. Something is up. He's earned a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad