Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
1496464852_sigh-of-relief.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Probably was LaCombe’s best game of the season. Still allowing too many SOG, but I don’t think it was a lot of high danger.

PP had some nice chances, but couldn’t cash in. Rico another 2 points Tonight, Terry looked very good, Leo looks very frustrated and is struggling, at least he ended the night even.

One more game before the break. Let’s try and head into the break on a high note.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Probably was LaCombe’s best game of the season. Still allowing too many SOG, but I don’t think it was a lot of high danger.

PP had some nice chances, but couldn’t cash in. Rico another 2 points Tonight, Terry looked very good, Leo looks very frustrated and is struggling, at least he ended the night even.

One more game before the break. Let’s try and head into the break on a high note.
If lacombe can clean up the wtf happened there turnovers. I might be eating crow with him sooner or later. Really hope it happens

He had multiple turnovers at our blueline, and got caught and/or outmuscled on other occasions. He hasn't figured out the NHL speed yet.
Yea will take a bit to get up to speed for sure.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

We had a terrible 2nd period: Ducks SOG 4, Wild 17

Cronin needs Tony Robbins to make the club think it's the 1st period or 3rd period. We can't keep caving in the 2nd period.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
He had multiple turnovers at our blueline, and got caught and/or outmuscled on other occasions. He hasn't figured out the NHL speed yet.

I mean, main takeaway from this game is given the LaCombe angle and Vaaks all season is put him with Gudas. And if you can’t, find a way to clone Gudas

Reactions: Kalv and Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad