GDT: Game 47: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 1/23/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I don't mind the Slaf demotion, he hasn't been playing well and a bit too soft imo. Hopefully he can watch Andy play a heavy game and remember the success he had playing a similar game. I just don't get why MSL isn't making a Roy - Monahan - Slaf line. Playing him with Evans and Gallagher is dumb.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I just love MSL's emotion when his team is down a few goals and they don't appear to be giving any effort. Guess it really does stem from behind the bench. Zero emotion, feel bad for people who actually paid to watch this live lol

• Haha
Reactions: GrandmaCookie

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I just love MSL's emotion when his team is down a few goals and they don't appear to be giving any effort. Guess it really does stem from behind the bench. Zero emotion, feel bad for people who actually paid to watch this live lol
Tickets might be more available

• Haha
Reactions: Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad