GDT: Game 47: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 1/23/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Suzuki should’ve shot there. Nice of him to try to help CC’s streak but that was the wrong play

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Sens moms are at the game. Where is Corey Perry when you need him?
Oh are they? I don't know, RDS kept mentioned it at least 4-5 times throughout the game and even showed live feeds which I thought were just bunch of milfs/gilfs wearing Sens shirt.

I needed confirmation, thanks.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
What the f*** am I watching
vFKmzzA.png

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
feels like something is up. Gorton said there was tension because dikembe called out team after that 3rd in boston - even though he should've taken himself out after that slapper to the jaw.
St louis nixed that 'rumour' but it's clear they aren't playing defence and can't score and many of the vets have mailed it in.
team looks tired and lifeless
And now Arber is back because we lack toughness and physicality...while sending Marty's golden boy down ;)
if they trade Monahan anytime soon, a top 3 pick is in reach. He's like 1/3 of our offence
Where did you hear that?
Suzuki should’ve shot there. Nice of him to try to help CC’s streak but that was the wrong play
????? Cole literallt had an open net??? Boy youre so bad with Suzuki. Jesus.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
feels like something is up. Gorton said there was tension because dikembe called out team after that 3rd in boston - even though he should've taken himself out after that slapper to the jaw.
St louis nixed that 'rumour' but it's clear they aren't playing defence and can't score and many of the vets have mailed it in.
team looks tired and lifeless
And now Arber is back because we lack toughness and physicality...while sending Marty's golden boy down ;)
if they trade Monahan anytime soon, a top 3 pick is in reach. He's like 1/3 of our offense
Several of the vets have been mailing it in most of the season.

Reactions: iamtalbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad