GDT: Game 47: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 1/23/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
They've been giving the fans the finger for over a decade. Does that count?
Ok I’d love to agree , but no !! I said the little things , they have not been giving the fans the thumbs up, instead they gave them the big finger !

Reactions: Habs13

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Hey Kent,
Please send Joshua Roy to Laval where he can excel on a good team.
agreen.. Roy isn't much of anything on this shit show of a team and is better of in Laval. When Newhook comes back hopefully Roy goes back down.

Reactions: Tyson

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I would put Anderson, Matheson, Savard, Evans, Monahan, Armia all available.
Load up on picks and then do some insane 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1 deals to get multiple picks in the top 10.
You need to add two top 6 FORWARDS.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Gorton said that there where tension in the room following boston game, i tought it was a good thing and that the boy's would be hungry tonight........oh well

Reactions: Tyson

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Its getting late. This is not going to end well. Off to bed for me so I can hit the gym for 6. Can someone paste this into the PGT for me....

"The Losiest Bunch of Losers that ever did Lose!"

Have a fun night all!

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
I would put Anderson, Matheson, Savard, Evans, Monahan, Armia all available.
Load up on picks and then do some insane 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1 deals to get multiple picks in the top 10.
You need to add two top 6 FORWARDS.
Quick, you have still at least 10 minutes before the 3rd to make some trades in franchise mode.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Gorton said that there where tension in the room following boston game, i tought it was a good thing and that the boy's would be hungry tonight........oh well

I thought a MSL team would at least be all effort, hi intensity like at the beginning

Now you have a no fun team, and even Jackeye that looks neutered

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad