BRUINS GDT GAME 47 7:40 PM - Whalercane Warning - NESN, NESN 4K, TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
He scores 50 goals so apparently he’s above criticism
That’s the thought process around here for sure and I don’t get it. For a guy making as much money as he does, he should be more of a complete player in all three zones. I’m not saying he has to be Bergeron out there but it would be nice if he actually tried to backcheck.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
That’s the thought process around here for sure and I don’t get it. For a guy making as much money as he does, he should be more of a complete player in all three zones. I’m not saying he has to be Bergeron out there but it would be nice if he actually tried to backcheck.
Yeah that’s why I worry about him in the playoffs. If he uses regular season effort in defense during the playoffs he becomes a somewhat liability in close games.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
He's just not clutch, Swayman's the clear cut #1 goalie on this team and needs to play all games in the playoffs.

Furthermore the Bruins should trade Ullmark at the deadline instead of waiting for the offseason before his value plummets further. I have seen enough of the playoff Ullmark and we can use whatever we get back for him to strengthen the team in other areas.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
It’s actually insane at this point. The Bruins played good hockey in the third period and looked like they didn’t give a f*** for the other 40 minutes.

Refs fault.
Again wtf does this have to do with TWO calls against the team that was railing and out of gas.

I don't give a shit about the refs or the first two periods, and Im not blaming them for the lose,

It loomed large that they weren't called PERIOD

Reactions: Bridges31

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Man poor Jack could barely get through that sign off. Wonder if the Faust games were planned in advanced or a result tonight. Jack definitely had a rough one. It's such a bummer to listen to, I hope he's ok.
I really wish Jack the best but I don’t even listen to him anymore. By the time he gets his words out to describe something happening on the ice, the puck is already going the other way and about 3 other things have happened. He’s too slow. Time to hang it up.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Yea I am not a fan of giving anyone a free pass on lazy turnovers or just zero interest in the boring details of the game regardless of how many pts you get.

But I also understand he’s one of the best goalscorers in the league so at the end of the day I guess you just live with it if he’s made it clear he doesn’t want to work on that part of his game

Reactions: NeelyOrr

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Refs are blamed every loss without fail.

And I blame 'em plenty.

It's more true than every before, for every club: You're going to have to play through that, as frustrating and upsetting as it is.

The circumstance is not unique to the Bruins.

Officiating in the NHL has become a bad joke. I almost don't know what a good call is anymore.

League office:

Reactions: NeelyOrr

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Freddy hot why not use last minute?
He got the Heinen treatment.

The Bruins need a real 4th line. Steen isn't much of an NHLer and Boqvist is too soft. Boqvist is a top 9 fill in after a couple of injuries hit. The Canes just won that game with their 12th forward. You won't see that from the Bruins without a trade.

Reactions: quietbruinfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad