GDT: Game 46: Wild @ Coyotes - 6:00pm (AZ) - BSAZ+, 910 AM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Why the 6 PM start on a weekday? National holiday I suppose.

Last edited:

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Both games with the Wild will have 6pm starts. Probably TV considerations since it's a two hour difference now.

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
Man I’d love to just hammer this team for once. Think we’ve only beaten them what, once in the last two years? I can’t think of a team in the west we’ve had less success against lately (even the avs and knights we have a few wins against until recently)

They’re good but they’re not beating the living crap out of us every single time we play them good.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Wild are pretty creative and free flowing offensively, which is basically the kryptonite to what Tocchet and Housley try to do. The cross ice passes especially.

Reactions: JasonDemersIsOkay

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Our assistant captain was a healthy scratch?? Ouch hopefully it wasn't because of effort

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I'm sorry, but Hammer has lost it on the defensive side, he wasn't guarding anyone on that play, wasn't guarding the guy with the puck nor Kaprisov on the touch pass...again, guarding "ICE". Gotta get next to a body at some point.

Just a step slow that allows for these type of passes to happen.

Reactions: RemoAZ

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Kuemper doesn't look very comfortable, especially side to side

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad