Post-Game Talk: GAME 46 - A solid 60 minutes - BRUINS 4 Winterpeg 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bergeronsboys

Jan 10, 2014
ON
This team is hitting its stride and playing Monty hockey in my opinion. They keep their legs moving, they are so smart with their sticks in puck battles and they are using the body along the boards to allow for puck possession. This is the kind of hockey Montgomery was known for prior to his hiring and I feel like they are clicking in his system right now. The parity in the league can make for ups and downs no matter what…but for right now the Bruins are playing some solid hockey!

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Excellent hockey game from 2 teams that play a similar way and the better team won. Our identity was clearly on display there.

I like Lauko up with Geekie and Frederic. Line that can play heavier, still score and be a threat and can also defend. Solid combination.

Also thought Poitras looked good and back in stride. But really, they all looked good, solid team effort.

I have to wonder if the ice was bad though. Lots of guys just fell, especially in the 2nd. Sort of strange but ultimately didn't matter.

Swayman is becoming elite.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Just hope we can find a guy that can win face-offs when it all counts. Can't keep losing face off after face off, especially in your D zone.
Beecher is a good faceoff guy, but he's in Monty's doghouse right now

You were right about Geekie being one of tonight's stars...shows you what I know

Reactions: lopey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad