GDT: Game #46 - 01.20.15 - vs Seguin Haters - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'm going to an info session for some company that hopefully doesn't take much longer than 90 minutes.

This is a can't miss

NukeJukes43

I know winning 3 in a row is a stretch for us, but damn do i want a win tonight. **** Boston

NukeJukes43

I wanna see that 2nd line get rolling early. They've been just as fun to watch as Benn and Seguin lately, if not more.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
There's a lot of Bruins fans here. Funny thing though, I haven't heard a Bostonian accent. I would know too, I spent a lot of my childhood up there with my family.

Primetimey*

Yep, the guys that are sitting next to me said they've already seen a couple in gold that were in victory green for the Washington game.

What if that couple moved to Dallas from Boston, loves hockey and supports Dallas usually but when Boston comes to town they cheer for them?

DONT HATE BRO!

MetalGodAOD*

What if that couple moved to Dallas from Boston, loves hockey and supports Dallas usually but when Boston comes to town they cheer for them?

DONT HATE BRO!

That's what I do at NYR games, so I can't judge.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Yep, the guys that are sitting next to me said they've already seen a couple in gold that were in victory green for the Washington game.

I don't get that. I mean it's one thing to be a fan of both teams, but if you're a fan of one team, especially the home team. You support em and root for them. Curious though what names were on those Bruins jerseys?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad