GDT: Game #45: Penguins @ Coyotes | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
Soderstrom should get the look for sure. But man, I am really intrigued by Maksy Szuber.
assuming dumba is out, think they got to go with soda, he has some games in the NHL whereas szuber has zero and this is a huge roadie against 3 playoff teams. even if they go 12/6 still gotta have a scratch D just in case someone else gets banged up esp w back to back

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Surprised Nash didn’t follow up that coyotes goal with a story about how he brought Crosby his McDonald’s order in 2007
Years past I didn't mind Nash, but I'm at the point where I wish we could get rid of McConnell and him. Always talking, trying to always be funny, home team can hardly do anything wrong, and never talk about the other team players except maybe their stars. We have gotten use to mediocrity.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Years past I didn't mind Nash, but I'm at the point where I wish we could get rid of McConnell and him. Always talking, trying to always be funny, home team can hardly do anything wrong, and never talk about the other team players except maybe their stars. We have gotten use to mediocrity.
Listen to the other teams broadcast, we haven't cornered the market on homers:)

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Love the way this kid played last year. This game was a good sign. Maybe when Hayton returns he has his head out of his ass as well. And no, I don't want to discuss Hayton.:)
Well, now that you brought him up, is there a place for Hayton on the team right now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad